Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The list continues...
  1. Drive Route 66...
  2. Take the Empire Builder Train Across the US...
  3. Take my Truck on the Power Tour...

  4. See the Memphis Belle again: I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with the story of the Memphis Belle... Last time I saw the Belle she was on Mud Island in Memphis, TN.... It was on a Family Vacation... Now she is under restoration at the National Museum of the USAF at Wright Patt. AFB in Ohio. I've been meaning to go forever... The only catch with this one is that you can only see it on a Behind the Scenes tour... and those tours are only offered in May and you have to register for the tours and they fill up ridiculously fast...

  5. Get a Tattoo: I know that to some people this is a stupid thing to do but it's something I've been fascinated with for a long time. I have toyed with the ideas of getting some sort of Purdue Logo but now that I'm graduated and working for Purdue I feel WAY less Love for my Alma Mater. I really would like a tattoo to pay homage the WWII era. I want to get a tattoo that looks like a patch from an Bomber Jacket... It would be my way of paying my respects to all those people who gave their lives to fight again the Axis Powers... Plus I'm a sucker for Nostalgia and Pin Up models...

  6. Ride in a Helicopter: One of my life goals is to learn to fly one... I'm not sure I'll ever get to actually fly one so I'll settle for just getting to ride... Helicopters for some reason interest me more than Air Planes... There is just something to be said about an aircraft that flies by brute force... it beats the air into submission.

  7. Make a Music Video: I have been blessed with a an overactive imagination. I'm always a fan of music videos that tell a story through the video... Every time I listen to my favorite songs I always visions of what I would want a music video for the song to be... The catch on this one is that I don't want it to look like a 5th grader made it... I would want it to be somewhat professional looking. With the advancement in HD cameras I think that I can make this happen...
TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. When you are in Vegas, $70 will stick you in a helicopter over the city at night. $250 will bus you to and then chopper you over the Hoover Dam / West Rim, lake mead. That one puts you in the air for 90 minutes. I need to do that some day. For a bit more (like $350, I think) you can fly over and then land IN the grand canyon.

    It seems like the ones that are always flying around orlando start at $20 for a little 3 or 5 minute flight.

    Tattoo... just do it if you want. Its not like you are going to put it on your face or forearm. Mine are somewhat visible, but I can hide them if needed. They have never hindered me but occasionally are a quick way to figure out if someone else is a doosher. Depending on the occasion, I do purposely cover them- but this is only at work (sometimes), and stuff for my kids school or what not. Those who don't want YOU to get a tattoo tend to have issues themselves that they like to project on others. Often it makes them feel uncomfortable that there are others that are so willing to be their own master. You don't see us tattooed people going around passing judgement on people for not having tattoos! In short- due to the large amount of losers that inhabit parts of society that could cause you an inconvenience if they are bigots, it is advisable to get your tattoo in a place that is easy to hide or not hide at will.

    Good choice for the idea- my buddy that used to tattoo me a lot is a drug and alcohol counselor for the county now, but he still tattoos once a week at the shop. This sort of thing is the type of thing that he really likes doing. His dad was a POW and he likes older militaria and pinups. Most tattoo guys do.

    ReplyDelete